Sunday, August 19, 2012
Thank You
Another class has come to a close and we are that much closer to graduation. The information I have learned is going to help me make a difference in the future. My classmates have been there to increase the amount I have learned and given me an opportunity to get to know a few building relationships that will last past graduation. Whether is be brainstorming, trying to understand a concept, relieving stress, or just listening my classmates have been their for me. I have had individuals tell me that I am losing out on the experience going to a physical land campus I would have to disagree. I am gaining the knowledge and building the relationships what more could I ask for?? Thank you for all that were part of this class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are so right Amanda....another class has come and gone. It seemed like it was only a few months that we all started together on this journey. I can not believe it has been a year. It has been great to read all of the blogs and discussions during this course. I wish you well in your studies. Hope you are continuing on in the next class and to one day see you at graduation!
ReplyDelete